kaiZen

Forums for the WoW group kaiZen, an Australian timezone based raid on the server feathermoon.

Hi its Shyften - touching base with the old team SMD/JnK/etc etc from Feathermoon vanilla-pre wotlk days

Shyften

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2008-03-26

Hi its Shyften - touching base with the old team SMD/JnK/etc etc from Feathermoon vanilla-pre wotlk days

Post  Shyften on Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:13 pm

Hi everyone,

Thread title says it all.

Many many many times I have come back to these forums over the years to see if there has been any new posts etc from anyone.

So now I've logged back in and taking this pot shot : Is anyone else out there?

Please log in/re register and post on this thread if you are and who you are and we can go from there.

Wow its been 8 nearly 9 years.

Your log in/registration may tap Tyxl/Desolated on the shoulder and arouse some attention to come back here.
    Or even he may see and be able to direct me to a place where you all are even to this day bumping into and catching up with each other.

Look, I really just hope everyone is well and that life is treating us all good and fair and everyone is happy.

So many questions.

Does anyone remember the Sydney get together for Jnk/SMD players and friends?
    Kad how are your kids and you and the mrs?

Where is Jills and ant and mordy?

How is Malleus and Thaanis and Burlpony and Griz and Istian and Moranne and Theo and just EVERYONE?

ok. Hoping for some success with this post.

Talk and catch up maybe soon, or then again maybe not. I will wait and check in from time to time to see.

My BEST and warmest regards and well wishes to all of you from the days now gone by,

Daemion/Shyften of Feathermoon server origination.

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:12 pm