kaiZen

Forums for the WoW group kaiZen, an Australian timezone based raid on the server feathermoon.

Application for kaiZen

Darigato

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-02-05

Application for kaiZen

Post  Darigato on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:04 pm

Hello Everyone, I've got an Application.
    - Character Name - Darigato
    - Have Ventrilo - Yes
    - Can make the raid times - Yes
    - Likeable personality - I've been told I Do, so maybe
    - Prepared to work outside raid times to improve your character and obtain consumeables - Yes.
    - List any raid experience you have - I did ICC up to Purtricide
    - Ability to take criticism, instruction and advice(if i tell you that 1200 dps as a hunter is not good enough and you need to improve what will your response be?)(if your told to avoid fires, can you in fact avoid them?) - I can take criticism, but only the constructive Kind(when not only but it does help to be constructive).
    - Sense of humour - I'm sensing the humor alright.
    - Ability to name up to 101 species of fish whilst under the influence - O.O
    - Common sense - Not so Common when you think about it.
    - Considerate of others - Thank you for asking, why yes I am.
    - Willingness to fit into the vision of the raid and raid leadership - I am.
    - Willingness to work towards improving yourself clear cut benchmarks for your role
    - Stamina to raid like you want to be there, even if outcomes are not favorable on a given night (wiping for a whole night on 3 drakes Sartharion may happen, can you deal with it?)- Yes I can, Wiping is more a part of raiding than looting
    - Ability to play the class you bring to the raid (yes dps warriors its your job to keep a 5 stack of sunder on the boss at all times if there is no prot warrior, same goes for rogues with expose armor if there are no warriors) - Yes, I will the best Feral druid that I can be.

I would also like to reference Chohai as being a person who can vouch for my raid-worthiness.
    homz

Number of posts : 68
    Registration date : 2008-01-22

Re: Application for kaiZen

Post  homz on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Did ICC 10 with Dari and seemed to adapt quickly to new strats and bosses. PST for more info.
    Squirrel

Number of posts : 161

Post  Squirrel on Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:15 am

homz wrote:Did ICC 10 with Dari and seemed to adapt quickly to new strats and bosses. PST for more info.

Who are you again?
    Squirrel

Number of posts : 161

Post  Squirrel on Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:17 am

Your application has been received and we will be in touch with you shortly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:12 pm